1 Session of 1.5 hours
Private- 1 pax
Double- 2 pax
Group- 3 to 5 pax
As festival seasons are on the rise, and electronic dance music has started to make its mark on the music industry, it is no surprise that party goers have became familiar with house hold names, such as Skrillex, Avicii, David Guetta, Steve Aoki, and Martin Solveig.
These big names are usually seen DJing at festivals like Tomorrowland, Ultra, and EDC; but have you ever wondered what actually goes into crafting the hit tracks that they’ve been playing?
Find out how a track is produced from scratch, and what goes on in the studio with the world of electronic dance music, during our Intro to Music Production Workshop with Perk Pietrek!
1. Introduction to Music
– Explanation of different music genres (Rock, Pop, R&B, Hip Hop…)
– Explanation of different music genres within electronic music/ dance music
– How music production actually works, and breaking out the myths & facts of it
2. Breaking Down a Song
– Strip songs by artists/ bands like Foster The People, Martin Solveig, Steve Aoki, and find out how their songs are actually created
3. Creativity with Remixing
– Live demonstration of a remix with tracks that are being broken down
– Brief showcase of using synthesizers and drum samples
– Showcase of final product and breaking it down again
4. Exploring the World of Music Production
– Understanding the various skills and techniques that are required for producing
– Audio Engineering
– Softwares and Hardwares
Private – S$190.00
Double & Group – Please contact us for pricing. Thanks. 🙂
Perk Pietrek is a 22-year-old Singaporean DJ & Music Producer that has already made moves all over the dance music scene during the past year.
He is currently signed to US record label Main Course, which also houses other renowned artists like Ookay, Grandtheft, Botnek, Bixel Boys & more.
His music has been supported by the likes of Alvaro, Felix Cartal, Valentino Khan, What So Not; and radio stations, such as Triple J (Australia), Power 106FM (USA, LA), 5FM (South Africa) and more, have been playing his music too.
Appearances on taste-making music blogs like Mad Decent’s music blog, Earmilk, and Complex, have set him as one of dance music’s upcoming talents to watch.
Not forgetting that, by the age of 16, he was already a 6-time DJ Battle Champion, and Vice-Champion of DMC Technics World DJ Championships, Singapore 2010.